It’s the feeling that what you are doing today has purpose. That today will be fun.
– Keanu, Young Man Red Pill
Another general red pill blog, this one really well written and entertaining. Keanu doesn’t come across as quite as angry or anti-feminist as some of the other red pillers out there, and I appreciate that – while the angry guys aren’t necessarily wrong, that kind of negativity isn’t what I’m looking for in my reading.
He’s honest, funny, and practical. Take a look:
- The Two Girls You’ll Meet in DC – “Quality girls are out there IF you have your shit together enough to attract them.”
- When She’s Too Good to be True – Hilarious, and something similar has happened to me
- The Danger of Not Following Your Dreams – Very similar to some themes I’ve written here, recently, and nice motivation.
- A Man is Most Happy in a Prison of His Own Choosing – An honest look at he choices facing an attractive man.
- What Motivates the Alpha Male? – A question you’ll face as soon as you take ownership of our life, and not an easy one to answer.